Now shipping....

http://fatboygear.net

I have a project coming up soon that involves a piano duo. So I'm looking for a studio with two grands, at least one of them in an isolation booth, and preferably not entailing the cartage of one of the pianos from another room. This client is on a very tight budget and the expense of moving and tuning a piano from another room (twice) plus ostensibly renting both rooms (since the one sans piano can't be booked for a rhythm date) would be prohibitive. For the life of me, I can't think of a room with two pianos. Help please?

Tags: engineers, keyboards, studios

Views: 14

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hey Connie, Long time no hear.
I actually do have an in house studio with 2 grand pianos. One is actually in the main room and the other is in another room which is connected to the studio.
Hope all is well.
Jerry Tachoir
www.tachoir.com
Tachoir@bellsouth.net
Bummer! That would've been perfect. As it is, I have playground booked and we're shipping one of my grands there. The good side of this is that we will be able to do repairs at home on my piano. Thanks though- I hope you and Marlene are doing well.

RSS

Latest Activity

Frank A. Swiech and John Heinrich are now friends
7 hours ago
Jason Ahlbrandt updated their profile
Wednesday
Randy Smith updated their profile
Oct 17
John Heinrich posted photos
Oct 16
John Heinrich updated their profile
Oct 16
John Heinrich and Paul Fey are now friends
Oct 16
Frank A. Swiech posted a status
"Why Don't people get organized and have a raise money for poor kids in Westmoreland , Or East Nashville , Or Anywhere in OUR country .???"
Oct 15
Darryl Leach updated their profile
Oct 13
Cupit Recording Studio posted songs
Oct 9
Cupit Recording Studio is now friends with Mitch Matthews and David Mason
Oct 9
Cupit Recording Studio updated their profile
Oct 9
Lisa Bevill posted a status
"If anyone needs BGV's recorded on your projects, please post on my FB page or Lisa Bevill Music: https://www.facebook.com/LisaBevillMusic"
Oct 7
Lisa Bevill is now friends with Marc Frigo, Dana B Martin, chris lee stout and 3 more
Oct 7
Terry Wendt and Al Babyok are now friends
Oct 1
Al Babyok updated their profile
Sep 30
Al Babyok and Frank A. Swiech are now friends
Sep 30

© 2014   Created by Bret Teegarden.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service