Now shipping....

http://fatboygear.net

I have a project coming up soon that involves a piano duo. So I'm looking for a studio with two grands, at least one of them in an isolation booth, and preferably not entailing the cartage of one of the pianos from another room. This client is on a very tight budget and the expense of moving and tuning a piano from another room (twice) plus ostensibly renting both rooms (since the one sans piano can't be booked for a rhythm date) would be prohibitive. For the life of me, I can't think of a room with two pianos. Help please?

Tags: engineers, keyboards, studios

Views: 15

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hey Connie, Long time no hear.
I actually do have an in house studio with 2 grand pianos. One is actually in the main room and the other is in another room which is connected to the studio.
Hope all is well.
Jerry Tachoir
www.tachoir.com
Tachoir@bellsouth.net
Bummer! That would've been perfect. As it is, I have playground booked and we're shipping one of my grands there. The good side of this is that we will be able to do repairs at home on my piano. Thanks though- I hope you and Marlene are doing well.

RSS

Latest Activity

John Heinrich posted a status
"Honored to be performing with the "Man" Ronnie Milsap at the Country Music Hall Of Fame this Saturday!"
1 hour ago
Cody Navarro is now a member of Nashville Music Pros
20 hours ago
Mr "NOBODY" Jones posted a photo
21 hours ago
Profile IconOwen Lindaman, ROBERT CAVANAUGH, Galen Butler and 7 more joined Nashville Music Pros
Monday
Stephen Rockford Hammond posted photos
Sunday
Terry Zimmerman posted photos
Nov 20
Terry Zimmerman is now a member of Nashville Music Pros
Nov 20
Rick Hatfield posted a status
"What's happening?"
Nov 17
Rick Hatfield updated their profile
Nov 17