Now shipping....

http://fatboygear.net

I know someone here on the forum has some advice- we've got a young band that will be needing a touring van before too long. The question is, are there specialty insurance agencies to provide vehicle insurance at a reasonable rate? Can anyone here recommend an agency? Should a band have some sort of umbrella liability policy?

many thanks,

Views: 9

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hey Ben. Try my friend Joe Monterello @ Capitol Bauer Insurance. 888.869.3535
Please tell him I sent you.
Holy smokes, man, he holds the insurance on my studio. I'll definitely call him. Thanks! And yes, I love this site!
Networking baby! I love putting people together!
Frost Specialty Insurance is located on Music Row. They do liability binders for concert promoters, and I'm sure have a load of insurance products for your touring needs.

Eric
Just lease a bus and you won't have to worry about it.

That or do all fly dates.
If your looking for a van,try Tenn Car and Van on lebenon RD just off of Briley. They have custom or conversion vans and they will rent you a U-haul to go along with it. You can get their insurance to go with it,however you have to have a major credit card for whoever drives the van(thats for each person who drives) and their DL's to boot. Hope this helps. Tom
Everyone I know works with Frost Insurance. They have been doing touring insurance forever. There are too many instances of bands/artists getting sued for dumb stuff; the band always gets sued... For a van, I've used Tennessee Car & Van Rentals - tnvanrental@aim.com. Good service and you don't have to own it.

RSS

Latest Activity

Kirk Thompson Producer/engineer left a comment for Tia Blanton
Monday
Billy Smiley updated their profile
Monday
Frank A. Swiech and John Heinrich are now friends
Saturday
Jason Ahlbrandt updated their profile
Oct 22
Randy Smith updated their profile
Oct 17
John Heinrich posted photos
Oct 16
John Heinrich updated their profile
Oct 16
John Heinrich and Paul Fey are now friends
Oct 16
Frank A. Swiech posted a status
"Why Don't people get organized and have a raise money for poor kids in Westmoreland , Or East Nashville , Or Anywhere in OUR country .???"
Oct 15
Darryl Leach updated their profile
Oct 13
Cupit Recording Studio posted songs
Oct 9
Cupit Recording Studio is now friends with Mitch Matthews and David Mason
Oct 9
Cupit Recording Studio updated their profile
Oct 9
Lisa Bevill posted a status
"If anyone needs BGV's recorded on your projects, please post on my FB page or Lisa Bevill Music: https://www.facebook.com/LisaBevillMusic"
Oct 7
Lisa Bevill is now friends with Marc Frigo, Dana B Martin, chris lee stout and 3 more
Oct 7
Terry Wendt and Al Babyok are now friends
Oct 1

© 2014   Created by Bret Teegarden.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service