Now shipping....

http://fatboygear.net

Hi guys,

Really been listening to a lot of stuff with Tom Bukovac, Greg V, Brent Mason etc lately. There doesn't seem to be a lot of info around about JT though and he's played on a million things!
Anyone seen him play, worked with him etc?

Views: 842

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

JT and I have been pals since "83" and put on a lot of road miles on before he went studio, he was great back then and just continues to get better, although he has an email address at this point he'll read them put pretty much not reply to much so as far as having a site or talking about what he does he doesn't, he lets the guitar do the talking.
I've had the pleasure of working on a couple projects with JT. Amazing player and a real cool laid-back guy. Quick and super creative... And he's a fellow Hoosier!
Here is another: http://www.tribstar.com/mark_bennet/local_story_091222356.html

The pic is from my personal collection: JT on a Drew Womack (Sons Of The Desert) Session. Go Gretch
Thanks Mark! I've seen that first article (but always cool to read it again!) and interesting piece regarding Darius. I'm gonna check out his album now...

RSS

Latest Activity

Paul Fey commented on John Heinrich's video
10 hours ago
Paul Fey replied to Jack Hinson's discussion 2" Tape Machine, which would you choose? in the group Studios
10 hours ago
Paul Fey replied to Bret Teegarden's discussion Home Studios - Effects and concerns.... in the group Studios
10 hours ago
Paul Fey replied to Bret Teegarden's discussion New or Upgraded Rooms In Town in the group Studios
11 hours ago
Paul Fey joined Bret Teegarden's group
11 hours ago
Paul Fey replied to Bret Teegarden's discussion The Show "Nashville"
19 hours ago
John Heinrich posted a video

God Bless The Child - John Heinrich

Playing the Jazz standard "God Bless The Child" written by Billie Holiday and Aurthur Herzog. Gary "Brotherman" Branshaud on Bass, Phil Rugh on Piano, Jerry ...
22 hours ago
Profile IconBobby Whiteside, Kevin Madill, Paul Fey and 1 more joined Nashville Music Pros
22 hours ago
Larry Cox Aka-Tennessee Larue posted a photo
yesterday
Larry Cox Aka-Tennessee Larue posted a status
"I will be in Elizabethon Tennessee ,This evening Aug.30 Th For a show @ Moose Lodge ,Lovers Lane Me and The Band All in Tri-citys come out."
yesterday
Profile IconJeremiah Tucker, Thomas William Leis and Electrahead Art & Media joined Nashville Music Pros
Friday
Billy Scott and John Heinrich are now friends
Aug 25
"New Cuts Here For All Of You ,Larue"
Aug 25
"My New Cd is out ,And recieving great reviews "Man In The Band",Release in Feburary 2013"
Aug 25
Barry Gordon shared a profile on Google +1
Aug 23
Jim Colyer posted a status
"I'm producing a 12-song album with Annie Bushmeyer in Nashville."
Aug 22

© 2014   Created by Bret Teegarden.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service