Now shipping....

http://fatboygear.net

Hi guys,

Really been listening to a lot of stuff with Tom Bukovac, Greg V, Brent Mason etc lately. There doesn't seem to be a lot of info around about JT though and he's played on a million things!
Anyone seen him play, worked with him etc?

Views: 790

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I've also worked with J T in situations with publishing demos where he's done exceptional acoustic work as well as electric. He has great ideas, sounds and feel plus he's an exceptionally nice guy. That guarantees a full datebook.
JT and I have been pals since "83" and put on a lot of road miles on before he went studio, he was great back then and just continues to get better, although he has an email address at this point he'll read them put pretty much not reply to much so as far as having a site or talking about what he does he doesn't, he lets the guitar do the talking.
I've had the pleasure of working on a couple projects with JT. Amazing player and a real cool laid-back guy. Quick and super creative... And he's a fellow Hoosier!
Here is another: http://www.tribstar.com/mark_bennet/local_story_091222356.html

The pic is from my personal collection: JT on a Drew Womack (Sons Of The Desert) Session. Go Gretch
Thanks Mark! I've seen that first article (but always cool to read it again!) and interesting piece regarding Darius. I'm gonna check out his album now...

RSS

Latest Activity

Prentis Goodwin shared a profile on Facebook
Monday
Robert Jason posted a discussion
Friday
Pete Warren posted songs
Friday
Larry Sherdian posted a status
"any idea who would have/sell curtis chips for synths"
Apr 9
Glenn Thomas posted photos
Apr 9
Glenn Thomas posted a status
"Lots of new clients for Mastering. Thanks guys."
Apr 9
garytalley updated their profile
Apr 7
garytalley commented on Bret Teegarden's group Songwriters
Apr 7
garytalley posted a status
"Gary Talley's 4th Guitar and Tractor Pull at Kimbro's in hysterical downtown Franklin 7:00 Will McFarlane , Joe West , Jenny Tolman,"
Apr 7
Profile IconBuddy Blackmon, J.Paul Brittain and Joy Lemke joined Nashville Music Pros
Apr 7
Don Holmes replied to Dana B Martin's discussion Budget Home Studios
Apr 6
Don Holmes replied to Dana B Martin's discussion Budget Home Studios
Apr 6
Don Holmes replied to David DeLoach's discussion Musicians bailing out for a better gig a few days prior to a long standing/scheduled performance
Apr 6
Don Holmes posted a status
"Finishing a couple songs with "WillMac" in M. Shoals. Invited to write with a FAME artist…coming up."
Apr 6
Don Holmes updated their profile
Apr 6
Don Holmes posted a photo
Apr 6

© 2014   Created by Bret Teegarden.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service