Now shipping....

http://fatboygear.net

THAT'S RIGHT!  If you are using OSX Snow Leopard or OSX Lion, you have the App Store, and you can buy the FULL VERSION of LOGIC PRO for Mac, as a  download, for only $199.  It's still $499 in the stores in the box set.  It's the SAME PROGRAM!  

I just thought I'd let you know.  If you don't believe me, check it out for yourself.  If you find I'm in error, please feel free to correct me.  I'm glad I waited.  Here's a link:  http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/logic-pro/id459578486?mt=12

Tags: App, Apple, Lion, Logic, Mac, OSX, Pro, Store

Views: 207

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm a little sad that they separated the other components from Logic Studio, but I guess not enough people were buying it; it can be difficult to see the efficacy of Soundtrack Pro when you're making loop-based music in Logic.

You can still purchase the 'big box' from an apple store, or the online store @ apple.com.  The rumors are that the bundle will go away with the next update -- like Final Cut X.  But those are only rumors right now.  

What bundle?  Can you be more specific with what you are hearing?

Bundle = Logic Pro, Waveburner, Soundtrack Pro, and Mainstage and all the Jampacks and samples.  The App store purchase is only Logic Pro - as was mentioned. 

I cannot be any more specific about the rumors because that is all they are, speculation and rumors.  I have NO magic ball, NO insider information -- this is ONLY speculation from others who use both programs and have been through the growing pains of Final Cut X.  I can completely understand why they would assume Apple would treat Logic like this - if only perhaps to combine these into SUPER LOGIC PRO!!  LOL -- again -- I have NO insider info just discussion from longtime Logic users whom are watching what Apple has done with other 'flagship'  apps -- and what to do next to keep up with, PT, Nuendo, DP.....etc. 

RSS

Latest Activity

Willy Boroski posted a status
"Getting very excited! For the Album's release!"
yesterday
Willy Boroski posted a status
"My 2014 Album is 99% done - got some Art work and photos stuff to do!"
yesterday
Duane Hitchings posted a status
"Where am I ? Oh ....... Nashville Music Pros ! HI GANG !"
Wednesday
Dr. Evie Hawkins, PhD. updated their profile
Sep 15
Mark Lange posted a blog post
Sep 9
Mark Lange updated their profile
Sep 9
Larry Cox Aka-Tennessee Larue posted a status
"My New Gospel Cd Comes out New Month ," Songs From My Father" Tennessee Larue I will post some cuts soon ,Larue"
Sep 7
Larry Cox Aka-Tennessee Larue posted a status
"What A Joy to have all of you in my life .My new Fan Base is 105,559 Thousand ,And growing ,God Bless You All, Tennessee Larue"
Sep 7
Wayne Appleby posted a photo
Sep 5
Jean Stafford updated their profile
Sep 5
Steven M. Byrom posted a status
"I'm twittering now- look me up @stevenbyrom"
Sep 5
Steven M. Byrom updated their profile
Sep 5
Paul Fey replied to Larry Sherdian's discussion Tracking desk
Sep 4