Now shipping....

http://fatboygear.net

I know Omni has just launched their new ICON mix room, but who else out there has new exciting stuff happening?

Views: 58

Replies to This Discussion

Our Dollar Digital Studios (First floor of Cal IV) has made a number of significant upgrades to our main studio, as well as launched our Studio B for overdubs/mixing. Check out the specs on each at http://cal4.com/studio.html.
Gary Belz has purchased 517 East Iris and has begun renovations on the property. The end goal is to expand East Iris's room offering by one (or possibly two) room(s) in order to appeal to a wider client base. There will be updates in the coming months on renovation / construction progress, so stay tuned!
Many people don't yet know of Creative Caffeine... the studio had been reserved exclusively for Brock Music until a few years ago when we opened up to the public. The drum room is one of the studios best features... There are pics posted on our profile page or check out http://CreativeCaffeine.com.

We (Studio515) just partnered with galactico music (Mike puwal and Charlie Pennachio) and brought in another 100k in gear plus a lot of vintage instruments and goodies:) Next up is a new console and Im so excited i could pee...but not on the new console.

We here at Earthlabs Mobile are about to launch our mobile unit here in Nashville. Located out by Leipers fork we have the old Skyelabs Mobile reconditioned mechanically. Updated and loaded with our Digi/Avid Pro Tools HD 3 system and a C|24 control surface. Plenty of in the box plugins but also a nice compliment of new and vintage outboard gear.

Our recent ramp up projects include a beautiful new song by Grammy nom Linda Chorney, a 16 track 2" transfer to digital live 1974 Canned Heat performance, and several Houston blues projects from the archive vault. Joe Gtr Hughes, Johnny Clyde Copeland, Gtr Slim and Hop Wilson to name just a few.

Rover is sounding great and ready for another run. See our past clients list on my page here.

Looking forward to serving the Nashville music community on many different levels in the coming years.

Feel free to give us a call and come by and take a look and a listen to what we have going on.

Robert Xeno

Earthlabs Mobile

615-591-3993

Attachments:

RSS

Latest Activity

John Heinrich posted a status
"Playing Billy Bob's in Froth Worth, Texas with Ronnie Milsap, here we are in Sound check!"
Sunday
John Heinrich posted a photo
Sunday
Terry Watson updated their profile
Thursday
Scott Pope updated their profile
Jul 21
Scott Pope posted photos
Jul 21
Larry Sherdian posted a status
"Who can fix my KM184's?"
Jul 21
Jim Moran and John Heinrich are now friends
Jul 20
Profile IconBarry Gordon, David Kiggins, Joseph Nicoletti and 3 more joined Nashville Music Pros
Jul 19
John Heinrich posted a photo
Jul 16
Burnice Bloosemgame joined Bret Teegarden's group
Jul 11
Joe Reed updated their profile
Jul 10
Jim Colyer posted a photo
Jul 9
Jim Colyer shared a profile on Twitter
Jul 9
Jim Colyer posted a status