Owner/President of D-Squared Entertainment
College: Belmont University, B.A. 1986
24 years in the Music Industry:
* Word Records (1985-87), Publicist;
* The Disney Group, Inc. (1987- 90), President; clients include Steven Curtis Chapman (Management &PR) and Word Records (PR);
* Reunion Records (1990-91), Director of Marketing;
* Benson Records (1991-1997), Director of Marketing;
* Benson Label Group (1997-1999), VP of Marketing;
* D-Squared Entertainment (1999-Present); Owner/President
In 2008, D-Squared Entertainment has entered into a joint venture with Gear, Inc. (a Franklin, TN-based design firm) to launch Generator Network, a business development platform for artists and authors. www.generatornetwork.com
Thanks, Pete. I graduated in December 1986. I'm old!!! LOL. I welcome sampling your work. It's a schedule thing at the moment. We're only 4+ weeks out from Gospel Music Week which is a busy time for me. But otherwise, I'd love to check it out.
hey, George. Great to hear from you. It's been a long time! I trust all is going well. I think you've done some guitar work on indie clients I picked up over the past couple of years. They usually come to me after the CD is finished, but I seem to remember you ended up doing some work on a few of them. I hope to work together again soon.