Warren founded Professional Audio Systems in 1998 to support the technology shift from Analog to Digital audio in the Nashville recording industry. As a result of his foresight in 1998, his contributions have helped Music City USA become what it is today, the hub of the recording industry. Before starting Professional Audio Solutions, Warren worked in the Film/TV industry as a composer, musician, and producer. His experience is also comprised of many live performance dates worldwide, and includes an extensive list of studio production credits as well.
As Professional Audio Systems grows and evolves, Warren is committed to making his organization the best of the best by continuing to provide his clientele with cutting edge solutions in the Studio, Live sound, and Systems Integration market.
* Engineer- "All the Pretty Horses" (Billy Bob Thornton. Matt Damon, Penelope Cruz, Sony/Miramaxx films/Golden Globe Nominee for music score, "Waking up in Reno" Miramaxx, The Yellow Bird (Faye Dunaway), "Prancer Returns" winner best music score, ( USA Network)
* Music Director for Rainbow Music Productions, Dallas, TX, producing and contracting music and entertainment for corporate events, sales and management of musical shows.
* Bandleader/Production for Infinity Band, Dallas, TX
* Bandleader/Production for Caribbean Connection steel drum band.
* Class Productions, Nashville, TN event producer., booking national acts for corporate events.
* Warren White Music Productions, Nashville, TN producing music for corporate events and festivals.
* Event Producer/Performer OBON Festival, Huis Ten Bosch, Japan, overseeing production and performance, for "Caribbean Connection" band, Japan Tour.
* Live shows as drummer or percussionist with: Ice Capades Show, two international tours
* Performed various shows and events with Bo Diddley, Bob Hope, The Marvelettes, The Drifters, Gladys Knight, Fabian, Maureen McGovern, The Fifth Dimension, Eartha Kitt, The Platters, Little Anthony (bandleader).Tex Beneke, Harry Blackstone Jr., Dorothy Hammill.
* Caribbean Connection steel drum band (Musical director).
* Acadiana Cajun/Zydeco Band, Preston Smith and the Crocodiles, Cesar Maroll, Carnaval Cruise Lines.
* Industrial Shows- Incredibile Productions, Dallas, TX., Grand Ol' Opry, Jack Greene.
* Recordings: NBC Sports, Miramaxx/Sony Films,"ALl the Pretty Horses" soundtrack on Sony Classical, "Prancer Returns", " An Unfinished Life",Marty Stuart, Mary Kaye Cosmetics, American Airlines, Pam Rose, "Waking Up in Reno", "the Yellow Bird" Dir. Faye Dunaway, Kevin Dukes, Pat Mason and Acadiana, Ann Armstrong/Steve Hughes ,USC Film School, Incredible Productions, Caribbean Connection Steel Drum Band, Iziza, Infinity Band, Various demos and advertising jingle sessions.